Q.
A. Although I have never tried it but I think there are no hard and fast requirements, you just need a running Linux OS with compilers to create LFS.
The output of LFS will have variable requirements based on what system you have created.
The output of LFS will have variable requirements based on what system you have created.
I want to install Linux on a pc after I finish creating it from scratch...Is Linux really free?
Q. Is LINUX FREE? how would I install linux....New harddrive after creating...would I download it, burn to disc and boot it in my new computer....I have installed newest version on virtual pc so I have experience its just I have never done so with a brand new computer with no OS on it before
A. Totally Free 10000%
Cheers!
Cheers!
What exactly is Linux From Scratch?
Q.
A. You start from nothing (actually just a generic live environment) and then download, compile, and bootstrap all the components necessary for a operational Linux operating system. It's a great way to learn about some some the the Linux internals, and who compilation works in a GNU/linux system.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment