Q. Had this couple of years ago but I forgot what it is.
No, already got vmware. Then Debian and Suse on partition. I remember its like going to start menu, programs then clicking this to launch linux. been browsing but no luck so far.
No, already got vmware. Then Debian and Suse on partition. I remember its like going to start menu, programs then clicking this to launch linux. been browsing but no luck so far.
A. What you are looking for is called andLInux and is available at www.andlinux.org
why is the UK version of yahoo home page defaulting to mobile in Linux versions of chrome?
Q. I'm using Ubuntu both i386 and 64bit and the latest version of chrome downloaded from Google its happening on several machines I'm using. Is there some kind of global account setting that would do this?
A. Does it happen when you are logged out or only when logged in?
Have you tried clearing your cache?
If it happens only when you login, it is an account setting.
If it goes away after clearing your cache, you may have visited a link to the mobile site and a cookie got set for it.
If it is happening when you are logged out and you have cleared your cache, it is probably related to your user agent.
You could use the following command to change your user agent to that of an IE9 browser:
google-chrome --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)"
If this fixes it, which it should, you would want to check your current user-agent and see if there is anything weird about it. Changing your user agent should only be a temporary solution, it can cause problems long term.
Have you tried clearing your cache?
If it happens only when you login, it is an account setting.
If it goes away after clearing your cache, you may have visited a link to the mobile site and a cookie got set for it.
If it is happening when you are logged out and you have cleared your cache, it is probably related to your user agent.
You could use the following command to change your user agent to that of an IE9 browser:
google-chrome --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)"
If this fixes it, which it should, you would want to check your current user-agent and see if there is anything weird about it. Changing your user agent should only be a temporary solution, it can cause problems long term.
How do I remove a linux version from my multi-boot system?
Q. Okay, so I have a laptop that is currently running 3 operating systems. Windows 7 ultimate x64, Ubuntu 9.something or other, and Backtrack 4. However I no longer use the ubuntu or BT4 and wanted to get rid of them. It is currently loading via Grub 2. If anyone could point me toward a tutorial, that would be awesome.
A. If all you want is Windows, do a repair install - it'll rewrite the master boot record and leave you with Windows only. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment