Monday, January 7, 2013

Having Problem installing Tiny Core linux?

Q. I am trying to install tiny core linux using Virtualbox Manager. I've downloaded the tiny core linux iso file of from the official website and i put it on a CD. After creating a a new virtual machine on virtualbox naming it Tiny Core linux, i can't run it off from the CD. It says no bootable medium found! System halted. Anyone know how to install this correctly on virtualbox?

A. Try this link http://wiki.tinycorelinux.net/wiki:virtualbox

Does Tiny Core Linux have support for USB drives?
Q. If I boot into Tiny Core Linux into a live CD environment, would it be able to read and write files from a USB drive?

A. it should support USB..

What are some self persistent forms of linux?
Q. I need a form of linux that is persistent, and preferably between 10-900 mb in size. Some examples are: Tiny Core, Slax, Ubuntu, and Damn Small Linux. (DSL)
Yeah sorry im using a FLASHDRIVE to do this

A. All versions of linux are persistent after they are installed on the hard drive.
This will let you install linux on a usb flash drive and provide some space to preserve the changes you make while using the flash drive.



Read More Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment